R E Q U E S T S
R E F E R E N C E S
artistic – environmental workshops
– Facilitation of artistic – environmental education courses at the Gartenarbeitsschule (an educational garden) in Tempelhof-Schöneberg Berlin since 2020, including designing a plant bed for the course ‘From garden to table’.
Collaborations with: Wangari Maathai International School, Schule am Senefelder Platz, Teltow Primary School, Barbarossaplatz Primary School, Tempelherren Primary School, Primary School am Tempelhofer Feld and many others.
Self initiated, workshop programmes designed for and with: aktion weitblick – assisted living, LIFE – Bildung, Umwelt, Chancengleichheit e.V. (‘education, environment, equal opportunities’) and the Großbeerenstraße refugee accommodation centre, Über den Tellerrand (‘beyond the horizon’).
– July 2023, Creation of an experimental textile herbarium, workshop for children, Haus des Wandels, in the context of the Landschwärmer*innen Residency
– October 2022, „What’s there? Creation of an experimental textil herbarium“ Workshop with kindergarden children on the grounds of the École maternelle Eugénie Cotton and at the A.T.E.N.A garden, Sète / Workshop implementation with Lise Chevalier, artistic concept: Ulrike Bernard.
– August 2022, „Production of healing ointments“ Workshop for adults, Berlin.
– Summer-Autumn 2022, Workshops „Food culture and textile design in the garden“, Gartenarbeitsschule Tempelhof – Schöneberg, supported by the Project Fund Cultural Education Tempelhof – Schöneberg.
– June 2022, Studiovisit in the garden, conversation about my interdisciplinary work with students of the Berlin University of the Arts.
– June 2022, „Where does our food come from?“ Workshop in the green classroom as part of the project days „Global Responsibility“ at the Ev. Elementary School Lichtenberg.
– April 2022, Leading artistic workshops for retired persons on plant-based dyes at the Haus der Begegnungen Heinersdorf.
– January 2022: Certificate in Intensive Course in Herbal Medicine, School of Herbal Medicine Berlin, with Uta Kübler, Oda Roznowski, Andreas Brieschke, Conny Brose, Patricia von Estorff.
– November 2021: Leading artistic workshops on medicinal plants and plant-based dyes at the Ècole des Beaux-Arts de Sète (FR).
– 2020/21: Participation in the establishment of a ‘green classroom’ at the Evangelical School Lichtenberg and the conception and implementation of holistic, environmental educational courses (20-22).
– Involvement in various environmental education garden projects in Berlin since 2017: bauerngarten / GemüseAckerdemie / Gartenarbeitsschule Tempelhof – Schöneberg / grünes Klassenzimmer (‘green classroom’) Evangelical School Lichtenberg.